A parkingspace for my icons and other artwork! Take if you want, it would be nice if you credit me;-) Comments? Questions? Requests? BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

CSI Hairguides S1 through 4:
the complete Nick & Greg collection!

Since The CSI-Hairguide Project was initially meant to comfort the fangirls and -boys when Mr. Stokes went for the buzzcut in Season 5, back then I only started a timeline of Nick's hair. When people asked me if I could make a styleguide of Greg's hair as well, I included Mr. Sanders when I collected the Season 3 and 4 haircuts. Now I finally managed to catch up with the earlier seasons and am proud to present:

The Updated CSI Hairguides!
(click on teaser-icons to go to wallpapersize-guides)






If you want to print the guides, I recommend the high-resolution A4-edition. You can find those BIG files here

Use and abuse as you wish, comments and credit are very much appreciated!
Posted in my LiveJournal on December 31st - 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home